Tuesday 18 November 2008

MAKER OF THE WEEK - Natsu Nishimoto

Natsu Nishimoto



One favourite historical artist?
Gaudi - Because of his strikingly original works, that always inspire me and give me ideas.

What place in the world has inspired you?
Everywhere where there is wilderness, - that is my source of organic images.


At age 15 who influenced your style? Was there any individual who very much helped you on your way?
My father

Last best read?
The Golden Compass by Philip Pulman


What do you have on your pinboard?
Images that give me ideas. Photo of my family.

Do you have a good work/life balance?
Not really...

Are you able to switch off from art work?
No, I can not stop thinking.


What one word would describe your feeling of doing your work?
Enjoyment

Would you rather be doing something else?
NO


Do you think art and craft has any real importance?
YES

Can anything be 'art'?
NO


No comments: