Wednesday 29 February 2012

Katrin Moye

Fresh Spring colours of Katrin Moye's beautiful and lovely-to-use work.

Soren and Tiny Hoops tableware

My excuse to buy some Ingrid mugs from Katrin at Origin
was that they'd end up in my still-life paintings, which they did. I may have to buy a Melanie jug!

Sarah Young - Still Life

Sherwood Stag

A little while ago I was happy to be a printmaking mentor to Katrin, during her time of creative development. We had a lovely and incredibly interesting time and I hope it was helpful.

Small Tree Bowls

I love the circularity as I will soon be getting my hands back in clay...... and will need to learn a lot!

Katrin's Linocut of Sue Binns ceramics

There is a great tradition of using other's work within your work, and the 'real' alongside its simplified form.
I am very glad that Katrin will of course make beautiful prints using her beautiful ceramics too! 















Katrin's Lino cut of Christa jug, with branches

No comments: